Pregnancy & Abortion
DR. M. HOUGHTON
Size: 216mm x 140mm
Release Date: December 2019
ABOUT THE BOOK
How do you feel about your pregnancy? Have you had time for your thoughts, feelings and concerns? These are important questions to consider for every pregnancy, but with the loud voices and politics surrounding unwanted pregnancy, it can be hard to consider the issues for yourself. In your hand is a step-by-step guide to make decisions for your future. This guide gives you:
• Tools to sort through feelings, fears and facts.
• Risks and medical evidence made easy by experts.
• Abortion pill, surgical methods and new abortion pill reversal.
• Relationships advice and encouragement.
• Sources of help, hope and support networks. For the pregnant woman, her partner and friends, pastors, professionals and policymakers.
Dr Mark Houghton MB BS London, Family Planning Certificate, Dip Ob/Gyn, Dip Child Health, Dip Anaesthesia, lead author, is a Member of the Royal College of General Practitioners. Dr Esther Lüthy is a Swiss and British registered physician for internal medicine and Ob/Gyn. Christine Fidler BA, PGCE, MBACP is an experienced pregnancy counsellor and trainer of pregnancy counsellors, Manchester, UK.