Pregnancy & Abortion
How do you feel about your pregnancy? Have you had time for your thoughts, feelings and concerns? These are important questions to consider for every pregnancy, but with the loud voices and politics surrounding unwanted pregnancy, it can be hard to consider the issues for yourself. In your hand is a step-by-step guide to make decisions for your future. This guide gives you:
• Tools to sort through feelings, fears and facts.
• Risks and medical evidence made easy by experts.
• Abortion pill, surgical methods and new abortion pill reversal.
• Relationships advice and encouragement.
• Sources of help, hope and support networks. For the pregnant woman, her partner and friends, pastors, professionals and policymakers.